Friday, January 7, 2011

Jacob Feature



Can you believe how much he has changed in one month!
Look at those chubby cheeks! Jacob definitely did his part of putting on the holiday weight! :)
Which we wouldn't want it any other way!

As you can see, he is starting to watch his dad and brothers very closely.
Especially Thomas! Maybe it's because he is wary of the million kisses Thomas gives him each day! ;-)
But I think it's probably that he notices how much fun they are and wants to be just like them!
He is such a sweet baby and is only demanding when he is hungry. (ok, so that's every 2 and half hours),
but as long as I stay on top of that he is a happy baby! :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erekson's said...

I've been missing your posts! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and so dang cute. We miss you guys so much.

Suzy Farar said...

Ok! We're doing good so far! Great posting! Can we keep it up? I'm going to try to post every Sunday after church. I'm telling you so maybe it will help me keep on track!!