Thursday, November 13, 2008

October Happenings!


Here is re-cap of October, since it's NOVEMBER! Where does the time go?



We started out with the first FHE of Oct, painting and carving pumpkins. Thomas loved it and surprised us all. I had been avoiding saying, "Halloween", because I am not a huge fan of this holiday. ( but I LOVE FALL!!!!!) It slipped, and immediately Thomas asked if we were going to walk for candy (trick -or treating)! I can't belive he remembered! He only did it for a couple of houses last year! Needless to say, he was constantly bringing it up for the rest of the month :)





Alex was interesting in painting for about 5 seconds; the rest of the evening he played with Uncle Diego, who had graced us with his presence :) I think he just wanted food and to do his laundry, but he denies it :D

1 comment:

Linsey F said...

It's amazing what kids can remember...and it is usually stuff we wish they would forget!