Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged

So I have been tagged. I thank Juliann for making me get going on my blogging again.

I've been tagged...Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names.

Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.

Let’s Begin:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was going to enter my sophomore year of high school. I was scared to drive my manual car that my dad had bought me. Which is funny, since most kids would have been jumping out of their seats to drive. I lived on a really busy street ( five lanes) and you usually had to reverse to pull out of the drive-way. It's a piece of cake now, but there are still people that park around the corner, so they don't have to park in our drive-way :)

2. Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Figure out health insurance :(
2. Tutor some chefs in the science of ordering food for a sports camp :)
3. Teach a friends son how to swim
4. make dinner :( Which I have no idea what it will be (maybe shrimp?)
5. make a very yummy dessert for FHE

3. If I were a billionaire I would:
buy some stock in oil ? ( or something to that effect) or maybe a Costco... :) but of course, I would also find many ways in which to help others (generally through education, because that is my philosophy. ( you know the proverb "feed a man a fish...)" and after that I would plan many trips and vacations for family and friends.

4. Bad Habbits: blogging too much, reading too much, not finding the time to exercise... the list could go on, but I don't want to bore you (nor embarrass myself further :)

5 Five places I have lived:
1. Mexico City
2. Concho, AZ
3. St. Johns, AZ
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. Paradise, IMD (in my dreams) :D

6 Jobs I have had:
1. Shoe Salesman
2. Associate at Aeropastle and American Eagle
3. Swim Instructor and Sports Camp Counselor/Food Coordinator
4. Nanny
5. most importantly, A mom!

Some of you may not like these, but I like reminiscing about old memories :)
So I tag, Suzy, Cody, Joan, Sandi, and Mary
And if you don't like these you don't have to do it :)

No comments: