Sunday, June 1, 2008


Here's to my favorite brother , DIEGO
I know he's my only brother, but he's still my favorite :)
This past week has been a whirlwind of activities...

A week ago, my brother graduated from high school. I can't believe that he is 18 and going off to ASU! I remember when he was just a tiny baby! Now he's a grown man, that I can only sometimes order around :) I am very proud of his accomplishments and all that he achieved while at Brophy College Prep. He graduated with a 4.2 GPA, received the Provost Scholarship, placed 4th in State, received the Distinguished Student Award... well the list goes on. Way to go, Diego. I am excited for all that you are going to do as a SUN DEVIL! The next important thing to getting your degree (and doing well) is having fun. College is the best! Enjoy this next step in your life. Always remember that Damond, the boys, and I love you very much! (You are their favorite uncle (#1 out of 7 this time! ) :)





4 comments:

Joan said...

Do you remember when Diego sang on one of Kathy's CDs with me?! He was ten or something back then. Now he is a handsome grown MAN! Congrats to him. He sounds like a stellar student and I'm sure he'll continue his success at ASU.

Suzy Farar said...

Congrats and a pat on the pat for Diego!!!

Mary said...

What an accomplished family! And he is such a good lookin dude too (and looks like he's a great uncle).

Kate said...

No way that he graduated! I'm pretty sure he's still supposed to be six or seven years old. I'm getting too old.